You are at www.bar2.co.uk the website of Bar2 Ltd’ or “we”, “us”.
Cookies can be placed on our website by us or by third parties with whom we co-operate to help us diagnose technical problems, analyse the traffic to our website, analyse trends, observe and measure how our visitors engage with our website and identify preferences.
Strictly necessary cookies
There are cookies being set upon a login to the Bar2 login areas.
- cookies persist between logins unless of course private browsing is used (containing no identifiable data, and only created upon successful login)
- cookies also contain the currently signed in user-data. It is totally removed when the user clicks/engages the “sign-out” feature and is of course only created upon successful login. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
Functionality and performance cookies
- None used
These cookies enable our website to provide enhanced functionality. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly. If you create an account in our website, we can also place cookies that enable that you to be logged on automatically on your next visit.
- Google Analytics
- None used
We may use advertising or targeting cookies placed both by us and by third parties. These cookies can help us by measuring the relevance of content and advertising on our website based on your surfing behavior and interests. These cookies do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
Links to social media sites
Our website may contain links to third party websites, including social media websites. When you click on such a link you leave our website and these third parties will be responsible for the information that is recorded via cookies.
Changing your cookie preferences
If you do not want to accept cookies from our site, simply click on ‘Change settings’ when prompted. You will then have the option to select which types of cookies you do not want to accept. You can prevent your browser from storing cookies via your browser settings. You can also remove cookies from your device at any time by deleting your browser history.
You can use your web browser to:
- delete all cookies;
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- clear all cookies when you close the browser;
- open a 'private browsing' / 'incognito' session, which allows you to browse the internet without storing local data; and
- install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality.
Most web browsers allow you to delete, or prevent the storage of, cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, on your browser, please use the following links:
- A number of websites provide detailed information on cookies, including https://www.aboutcookies.org/ and http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- The Internet Advertising Bureau website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ allows you to install opt-out cookies across different advertising networks.
- Google has developed a browser add-on to allow users opt out of Google Analytics across all websites which use this popular analytics product. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- New technologies such as Mozilla's ‘Do Not Track’ allow you to tell websites not to track you.
- Internet Explorer has a feature called ‘Tracking Protection Lists’, which allows you to import a list of websites you want to block.
Most of the cookies we use will be deleted when you end the browser session. Other cookies will remain stored in your device for a period of [2 years] or until removed via your browser settings. The web analytics cookies can be stored in your device maximum of [10 years] or until removed via your browser settings.
We may update the Cookies Policy from time to time. You can see the date on which the last change was made at the end of this policy. We advise you to review our Cookies Policy on a regular basis so that you are aware of any changes.
If you have any questions related to this statement or any data protection concerns, or would like to exercise your rights, please contact us at Bar2, The Junction, Station Road, Watford, WD17 1ET. Telephone: 01923 690910
Creating a fair and inclusive workplace - Bar2 gender pay gap reportBlog
3 ways to support the mental health of your recruitersBlog
UK postpones plans to give workers right to flexible employmentBlog
3 ways to support your employees through the cost-of-living crisisBlog
Cyber Essentials Plus certification